Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey All They Call Me Lynx

BurningLynx

Hey all. My name is BurningLynx most people just refer to me as Lynx or If you want to get really short BL though Lynx will suffice. I'm rank 9 with RhinoP, Zephyr, Nekros, Mesa, and Mirage as my main frames. I dont like to focus on Min/Max because it takes all the fun out of it. I'm a computer geek, hopeful programmer, anime lover, enjoyer of most music except hardcore rap and most country, enjoy just about any humor as long as its not blatently crude, player of any genre of games, and last but not least defintally not a guys guy(know nothing about cars, dont follow most sports, and despise beer) and I love theatre.

I have microphone ability but I dont use it often but I will if others join me. I'm the quiet type and need time to get comfortable with people before i really open up so

Im looking for some friends to play or talk with in game when i'm on do some missions and play some games kill some stuff and talk about whatever the hell we want to. If you are of the same vein and mine let me know. Im on hopefully once a day if life permits.

Edited by BurningLynx