The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

Lol, why would you use a microsoft browser for anything other than downloading a better browser?

Finally let me quote. But MS Edge is actually a very Barebones browser. Smooth as butter, and supports everything I need for it to do. (Except it messes certain things up at times, but it's usually very minor.)

Finally let me quote. But MS Edge is actually a very Barebones browser. Smooth as butter, and supports everything I need for it to do. (Except it messes certain things up at times, but it's usually very minor.)

Sounds like plugin errors/incompatibility. I only use Waterfox. Used to use firefox, but waterfox runs better on 8.1

Sounds like plugin errors/incompatibility. I only use Waterfox. Used to use firefox, but waterfox runs better on 8.1

Probably is, but I find the other browsers to be sort of inconvenient for me. Edge also has a really smart Spell Checker that doesn't take "LOLCatzies", and turn it into "loud cats" or something stupid like that.

@-FV-Metheria

*Slaps the picture* Man, I don't wanna be seeing that. Get that out of my face.

Edited by TheTakingOfVRAM

Probably is, but I find the other browsers to be sort of inconvenient for me. Edge also has a really smart Spell Checker that doesn't take "LOLCatzies", and turn it into "loud cats" or something stupid like that.

@-FV-Metheria

As long as it's not intrusive it's okay. I like the one in my phone, it auto adds capital letters and apostrophes. And if I type a word and accidentally put one letter in the wrong place it corrects it.

@-FV-Metheria

HISSSSSS

As long as it's not intrusive it's okay. I like the one in my phone, it auto adds capital letters and apostrophes. And if I type a word and accidentally put one letter in the wrong place it corrects it.

Yeah, that's what Edge does. Non-intrusive, and very user friendly. Edge even comes with one of those "Ask Cortana" things, where you can highlight a word, right click it, and it'll instantly find the meaning of said word. It even does acronyms, like YMMV.

Edited by TheTakingOfVRAM

Yeah, that's what Edge does. Non-intrusive, and very user friendly. Edge even comes with one of those "Ask Cortana" things, where you can highlight a word, right click it, and it'll instantly find the meaning of said word. It even does acronyms, like YMMV.

Cortana only comes in some versions though. It's unavailable where I live for seemingly no reason.

Cortana only comes in some versions though. It's unavailable where I live for seemingly no reason.

Gotta give them a break though. It did only come out a couple months ago. Translating an entire language to work with a program could take what seems like forever. But I digress.

Also, @-FV-Metheria

Don't you hiss at me. You brought it on yourself.

Gotta give them a break though. It did only come out a couple months ago. Translating an entire language to work with a program could take what seems like forever. But I digress.

Also, @-FV-Metheria

Not really. My native language is english. There's really no excuse for region locking cortana out of certain countries when it doesn't require any extra programming or services.

Not really. My native language is english. There's really no excuse for region locking cortana out of certain countries when it doesn't require any extra programming or services.

Well if your primary language is English, can't you install Cortana through the Windows Update feature? Or did they purposely not include it to prevent that.

Also, @-FV-Metheria

LOOK AT MY WIFES CUTE LITTLE UPSKIRT.

*tackles VRAM*