The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

"Yeah, sounds good." "Alright, alright, da ze."

*metheria starts preparing tea using a set he was carrying around*

Also, just to prove i'm not a Youkai...

*metheria takes off his mask, showing a face neither particularly masculine nor feminine with short black hair. He puts on a pair of glasses*

glasses.jpg

Edited by -FV-Metheria

*metheria starts preparing tea using a set he was carrying around*

Also, just to prove i'm not a Youkai...

*metheria takes off his mask, showing a face neither particularly masculine nor feminine with short black hair. He puts on a pair of glasses*

glasses.jpg

"Wah!? So you're like me? Then this..." She turns to Trail as she finishes her sentence. "Yeap, I'm just like this guy as well." He pops off his Oryx helmet and a thin asian guy with short black hair was revealed, before he replaces the helmet. Edited by Trailgamer5

"Wah!? So you're like me? Then this..." She turns to Trail as she finishes her sentence. "Yeap, I'm just like this guy as well." He pops off his Oryx helmet and a thin asian guy with short black hair was revealed, before he replaces the helmet.

Yes, a cool as hell WARFRAME OBERON MK. II SUIT

*metheria does a pose*

miKY77m.jpg

Well duh. Still like it, though.

(Please note that I'm not talking about the entire BDSM spectrum, just one aspect of it specifically)

There is really nothing to suggest that Rachnera takes part in the rest of the BDSM spectrum.

She uses webs for bondage, but she isn't sadistic or masochistic. Maybe dominating, but that's a stretch.