The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

HEY, METHERIA, DID VELOUR GET A HOLD OF THE SIMULOR OR SOMETHING? CAUSE I'M BEING PULLED IN.

And thanks for the assist, but it won't be long now before the force becomes too great.

WE NEED A RHINO OR A VALKYR OR SOME S#&$ RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!!! *continues pulling*

*Sakuya stops time again and cleans up everything, including strange liquids and stains.*

Whatever you cleaned, it stopped the gravitational pull. You may not be able to do handywork, but your cleaning skills are quite good.

And Metheria, please. If I wanted to see what was going on, I wouldn't have asked Trail for help.

Edited by TheTakingOfVRAM

Whatever you cleaned, it stopped the gravitational pull. You may not be able to do handywork, but your cleaning skills are quite good.

And Metheria, please. If I wanted to see what was going on, I wouldn't have asked Trail for help.

Well Sakuya is the chief maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion after all.

You keep telling yourself that. Weren't you the only one affected at first? It didn't affect lego or trail...

VRAM's not dirty!

Thank you.

You keep telling yourself that. Weren't you the only one affected at first? It didn't affect lego or trail...

Something must have had a gravitational pull. I couldn't control anything. I had to ask for help.

Then why would you write in a force pulling you in? Could have just did something else...

Cause there was something pulling me in, gosh darnit. Someone got a hold of your Simulor and fired 4 shots. I think it was your nemesis too.

Edited by TheTakingOfVRAM

Cause there was something pulling me in, gosh darnit. Someone got a hold of your Simulor and fired 4 shots. I think it was your nemesis too.

VRAM....hiding behind your monitor.

I know you set it up. You had no reason to mention that door falling. You're bored, and wanted entertainment.

Edited by -FV-Metheria

VRAM....hiding behind your monitor.

I know you set it up. You had no reason to mention that door falling. You're bored, and wanted entertainment.

Please. If I wanted entertainment, I'd wait for Roman to ask me if I wanted to go bowling, then deny.