The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

*sprints to behind Metheria, dodging stars and the Master Spark along the way* So what's going on? (TロT ) Whiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee~ Wha!? *Smacks Tenshi with my Veritux, sending her flying back to Marisa* Nooooooooo~  Back for more!? *Broom Smack, a game of Tenshi-Pong ensues*

...Hold up.

*catches tenshi in the middle of the pong match*

...Hold up.

*catches tenshi in the middle of the pong match*

*Reimu flies towards the group, an unamused look on her face* That blue-haired... *Smacks Tenshi as she flies past Reimu with her Purification Rod* Celestial just destroyed the Hakurei Shrine with her rock. I can imagine how you're feeling right now. *Smack* Oh hi Reimu! here to join the fun -ze? *smack*

Edited by Trailgamer5

*Reimu flies towards the group, an unamused look on her face* That blue-haired... *Smacks Tenshi as she flies past Reimu with her Purification Rod* Celestial just destroyed the Hakurei Shrine with her rock. I can imagine how you're feeling right now. *Smack* Oh hi Reimu! here to join the fun -ze? *smack*

First.

STOP HITTING HER AND ASK QUESTIONS FIRST.

So what happened exactly?

First.

STOP HITTING HER AND ASK QUESTIONS FIRST.

So what happened exactly?

*Tenshi regains her balance* Well first off I was sitting on a giant rock which was sitting on some fairy. Then the ground shook. At first I though it was just my imagination, but then suddenly a giant blast of water came up from below, blasting my rock away! And that same rock landed on top of the Hakurei shrine, leaving nothing but ruins. So, because she was causing trouble [size=1]and because I wanted revenge for her blowing up my shrine[/size], I blew her up. And the blast launched me towards Marisa's house, which I blew up by landing really, really hard. And because of that, I hit her with a Master Spark and sent her flying towards you, which you know the rest. Well I guess that settles that, can we go back to hitting Tenshi? But why me? Because you're Tenshi! ( ^_^)

*Tenshi regains her balance* Well first off I was sitting on a giant rock which was sitting on some fairy. Then the ground shook. At first I though it was just my imagination, but then suddenly a giant blast of water came up from below, blasting my rock away! And that same rock landed on top of the Hakurei shrine, leaving nothing but ruins. So, because she was causing trouble and because I wanted revenge for her blowing up my shrine, I blew her up. And the blast launched me towards Marisa's house, which I blew up by landing really, really hard. And because of that, I hit her with a Master Spark and sent her flying towards you, which you know the rest. Well I guess that settles that, can we go back to hitting Tenshi? But why me? Because you're Tenshi! ( ^_^)

If you'd like to continue your senseless violence, you will have to go through me first.

「Spell Card: Virtue Flame」

If you'd like to continue your senseless violence, you will have to go through me first.

「Spell Card: Virtue Flame」

A Danmaku battle? <Revolution: Peasants to Rulers> *meanwhile the others simply left as if nothing happened*

Edited by Trailgamer5