The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

*laughs slightly* Have I said how much you would be an excellent Shikigami? *nods* Unfortunately you aren't a Youkai. *sips tea*

Well, i'm not exactly human anymore either. The only thing keeping me from looking like a necrosis victim is the innate healing powers of that suit I wear. *sips tea*

Well, i'm not exactly human anymore either. The only thing keeping me from looking like a necrosis victim is the innate healing powers of that suit I wear. *sips tea*

I'd like to see the universe that you came from. This suit of yours looks very intriguing *sips more tea*

I suppose you could come visit sometime. I would invite, but it's not like anything prevents you from coming if you wanted too. *laughs*

Of course I could but I didn't want to. The amount of violence there is too much for me to approve. Here in Gensokyo, we settle disputes with Danmaku. *sips tea* But with you I might consider it.

Of course I could but I didn't want to. The amount of violence there is too much for me to approve. Here in Gensokyo, we settle disputes with Danmaku. *sips tea* But with you I might consider it.

Well, I suppose we could visit a relay some time. They're peaceful most of the time, and do a good job of showing off our technology. *sips tea*

I do think though, it's about time I head back. I suppose this is good bye for now. *hugs yukari*

Well, I suppose we could visit a relay some time. They're peaceful most of the time, and do a good job of showing off our technology. *sips tea*

I do think though, it's about time I head back. I suppose this is good bye for now. *hugs yukari*

*Hugs back* My lips are sealed of this. Good bye as well.