The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

If they're so bad, why do you keep coming back to this thread?
You like it, don't you?

If I could step in for a tic, and try to save my fellow non-waifu pal. I personally come back because y'all are fun.That being said; Anime, and it's culture, is nothing more than a media sensation. Media is meant to inform, and entertain. Like anything else, if you let it become more than what it is, it will consume your life. I believe what he is trying to say is that there is nothing wrong with having a favorite character, but, attributing certain human and emotional characteristics to a fictitious design or idea is dangerous to one's well being or emotional stability, or so he (And I as well) believe.

On a less serious note;

I-It's the truth!

I'm sorry!

There is no apology in the world that can cover this heresy.

U FAKIN WOT M8 

241.gif

Edited by IrishDogma

If I could step in for a tic, and try to save my fellow non-waifu pal. Anime, and it's culture, is nothing more than a media sensation. Media is meant to inform, and entertain. Like anything else, if you let it become more than what it is, it will consume your life. I believe what he is trying to say is that there is nothing wrong with having a favorite character, but, attributing certain human and emotional characteristics to a fictitious design or idea is dangerous to one's well being or emotional stability, or so he (And I as well) believe.

How dare you try to bring meaningful insight into an anime thread!

In all honesty though, I'm just fanning the flames as much as possible to keep this thread going.

Watching these antics provides my inner weeb, sealed away in a dark corner of my mind, with vicarious fulfillment.

Edited by Hortonman

How dare you try to bring meaningful insight into an anime thread!

In all honesty though, I'm just fanning the flames as much as possible to keep this thread going.

Watching these antics provides my inner weeb, sealed away in a dark corner of my mind, with vicarious fulfillment.

Lawd Forgive me, for I have committed the ultimate crime, by bringing reason into a fanboy fight.

Me too m8.Me too.

brofist.png 

Edited by IrishDogma