The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

No..I'm a Christian..this just reminded me of why I'm dissapointed in many other Christians.

I'm Christian as well, but I stopped thinking about that quite some time ago. I never really read the bible except for the book of revelation. 

So after googling the basic character types of each waifu presented in this therad, I've come to a simple conclusion. Doppel is best. Hands down. Why? Doppel can turn into literally anything. I don't have a waifu, but if forced to choose, I think the "all of the above" option would be the best, especially with such a variety of likes in this thread, perhaps we can come to a peaceful resolve. 

281.png

Side Note; Do you realize how much you could just completely mindfreak people with a shape changing girlfriend? Like how many people you could mess with, how many impossible impersonations you could pull off? Think about it. You could walk into a museum with Hitler, and everyone would loose their S#&$. You could have her impersonate the president or any leader of any nation and learn literally anything you wanted to. You could walk the streets of Rome or Italy, and have Cerberus strutting behind you.

Well my waifu is invincible, has powers, and is eternally young, so either way... I don't really have any reason to be jealous.

What is that supposed to mean?

It means don't pretend you don't want one.

I knew it (even though haven´t ever watched it).

I suppose that anime isn't for everyone. Spice and Wolf isn't the most exciting anime out there, but everything in the show appealed to me personally. The setting, the characters, the plot, even the music. To me, Spice and Wolf is a proof that you don't need over-the-top action or the dread fanservice that gave the anime community a bad name in order to have a good anime with romance. I would definitely recommend that you watch it when you have the chance. Of course, feel free to disagree, as all of the above are my personal opinions.

I suppose that anime isn't for everyone. Spice and Wolf isn't the most exciting anime out there, but everything in the show appealed to me personally. The setting, the characters, the plot, even the music. To me, Spice and Wolf is a proof that you don't need over-the-top action or the dread fanservice that gave the anime community a bad name in order to have a good anime with romance. I would definitely recommend that you watch it when you have the chance. Of course, feel free to disagree, as all of the above are my personal opinions.

I´m not saying that I don´t like it. I just haven´t had time to watch it.

I got like tremendous amount of anime in my "to-watch-list". Maybe too much...

Spice and Wolf has been on that list for a while already.

Cause all you do is romanticize Miia.

And this is not the reason why I haven´t had time to watch Spice and Wolf.

I´m not saying that I don´t like it. I just haven´t had time to watch it.

I got like tremendous amount of anime in my "to-watch-list". Maybe too much...

Spice and Wolf has been on that list for a while already.

And this is not the reason why I haven´t had time to watch Spice and Wolf.

Stop this lying at once. You know she keeps you constricted all day c;

I really enjoyed it. Bought the manga after half a year ago because I heard that the anime wasn't getting anything in the future. Thinking about buying the light novels.

I really enjoyed it. Bought the manga after half a year ago because I heard that the anime wasn't getting anything in the future. Thinking about buying the light novels.

yeah, sadly, it seems there will be no more anime adaptations. How far have the manga volumes gone?