The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

There is no such thing as a safe location.

If it rained on Suuzilla, it likely wouldn't affect her. You know, 'cause she's so huge.

Also, she can get rid of water as needed. She can blast water out of her self like Hydro Pump. Even if Hyper Beam was magic damage rather than being plasma blasting all over Velour, a column of water hitting Velour in the face would destroy her.

Underground bunker. It's 2015 people.

And it would dilute her, she isn't exactly pure water.

There is no such thing as a safe location.

If it rained on Suuzilla, it likely wouldn't affect her. You know, 'cause she's so huge.

Also, she can get rid of water as needed. She can blast water out of her self like Hydro Pump. Even if Hyper Beam was magic damage rather than being plasma blasting all over Velour, a column of water hitting Velour in the face would destroy her.

It'll be pretty disastrous if it rains. I think she'll even reach orbital levels...

Underground bunker. It's 2015 people.

And it would dilute her, she isn't exactly pure water.

Underground bunker gets hyper beamed into nothingness. Not to mention, hiding in a bunker means admitting defeat.

It would  not dilute her in any way considerably, and Suu knows how to counter dilution as mentioned above.

Just face it. As a combat waifu, Velour is weaker than than Suu.

Edited by fishworshipper

Underground bunker gets hyper beamed into nothingness.

It would  not dilute her in any way considerably, and Suu knows how to counter dilution as mentioned above.

A good Underground Fallout Shelter can take nukes. Sir, your hyperbeam is not a nuke.

Heavy rain would be immediately filling up that large body, and yes, It does dilute slime. 

A good Underground Fallout Shelter can take nukes. Sir, your hyperbeam is not a nuke.

Heavy rain would be immediately filling up that large body, and yes, It does dilute slime. 

Heavy rain means infinite ammunition. Unending Hydro Pump.

Not to mention, read the edits to my above post.

Isn´t it fun to read all these weird posts that came while I was gone?

-snip-

Miia for life.

Stalemate. Besides, this is just a silly forum thread.

Staaaaaaleeeeemaaaaaaaaate. Not a loss, not a win.

Brohansas, a retreat is a loss. There is nothing else to it. If you were fighting for ground and you retreated then you lost that ground.

Hiding behind your wife as she does all the work is despicable! All hail Metheria! All hail Velour!

Suu isn't my waifu. Miia is.

Edited by fishworshipper

Brohansas, a retreat is a loss. There is nothing else to it. If you were fighting for ground and you retreated then you lost that ground.

Suu isn't my waifu. Miia is.

We weren't fighting for ground.

And this is supposed to be a waifu war. If Suu is not your waifu, she can't fight.

And this is supposed to be a waifu war. If Suu is not your waifu, she can't fight.

That was an analogy, used in an attempt to display that a retreat is, by definition, a military loss.

re·treat

rəˈtrēt/
verb

1. 1.
    (of an army) withdraw from enemy forces as a result of their superior power or after a defeat.

Suu isn't my waifu, but she's a prominent character in the waifu-based anime that we are discussing and I can guarantee she's someone's waifu.