The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

What anime is that?

Grisaia, that's from the second season though (Grisaia no Rakuen). It's really dark, brutal and messed up. But it's got a lot of good moments. If you can handle the feels and really messed up stuff you'll be okay to watch it.

I'm going to take a stabs and say its the fruit of grisaia.

Close, translated it's the Eden of Grisaia. (season 2)

Grisaia, that's from the second season though (Grisaia no Rakuen). It's really dark, brutal and messed up. But it's got a lot of good moments. If you can handle the feels and really messed up stuff you'll be okay to watch it.

Close, translated it's the Eden of Grisaia. (season 2)

I still need to finish it.

Urgh, another dark anime, got too many edgy anime but a lack of comedic anime.

Well to be honest I've only seen two anime I'd consider dark and that was one of them. The flashbacks in bleach where the other, but I stopped watching that anime when I got tired of the reinforced plot armour.

The final arc got pretty dark, 2 caps are dead for good.

Maybe 3.

Reinforced plot armor? Naruto.

Couldn't say, I don't watch Naruto, I've seen maybe 5 or 6 episodes of Shippuden in no particular order, and one of those was when someone was showing me the derp animation of the Pain fight.

Couldn't say, I don't watch Naruto, I've seen maybe 5 or 6 episodes of Shippuden in no particular order, and one of those was when someone was showing me the derp animation of the Pain fight.

I just play the games. Fights are different but story line is more or less the same.

You can hardly say Naruto trains for his power ups, he just gets overly emotional than a stronger 9 tails mode.

Well spoilers for Grisaia.

None of the main characters die, only a couple of temporary support characters in flashbacks

That's kinda a good thing... For me.

Wait it'a a full on ecchi?