Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lex

dusty.attenborough

The Lex is pretty sweet, if a bit slow early on. Clip size, reload, and fire rate are all fairly slow, and won't instakill with headshots when starting out, but definitely worth it to level up. I down Corpus in two torso shots, and I've never run out of ammo due to how little it takes to kill!

Where do you level new weapons? Just got Lex and it kinda sux when you have to headshot twice to kill something with that firing rate. I think it's rank 5 now, one critical chance mod did help but it's still a pain to level.

If you know how to put on mods then how do you not know how to level your weapon?

I'm asking where do you grind? ^^"

Oh, well then if that's your question I personally use it while soloing Grineer with in it's level range. I'm sure It's going to have a hard time in the later levels when you have to take down shields on some of them but for now it's easy to just to use just it in a level. (note I'm doing this with a level 30 frame so I can just stand infrot of everyone and just take the beating.)

I also tried with lv30 frame, tried doing it on the infested but the problem is that chance you will rip off its head instead of killing it, forcing you to shoot twice again.

Yeah, unless you have some insane fire rate mods then using the Lex on the infested is in no way a good idea. There is just to many and the lex just doesn't output enough bullets to take them all out quickly enough. Now the Bronco on the other hand does a pretty good job with the infested.