The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can You Polarize The Dread Bow?

Meldrith

Heya

I found him on the day of the update release and suddenly this morning I saw i can polarize it, but it didn't show me this option before. So is it a bug or can I put like a third polarity in it? thnx

Has to be rank 30 to get the option to polarize, that's probably why you haven't seen it til now?

Oh snap yes it turned 30 last night ^^ but before i do anything stupid, will it change one of the 2 'V' polarities or can I just add a third? First time to use a forma and I don't want to ruin this jewel :p.

Oh snap yes it turned 30 last night ^^ but before i do anything stupid, will it change one of the 2 'V' polarities or can I just add a third? First time to use a forma and I don't want to ruin this jewel :p.

You can change any slot (I think) When you go to do it before confirming anything it will show you the boxes click on a blank one and see it if changes it :3  Can always cancel if you can't change the blanks.

You choose the space where you want to polarize, it doesn't have to change an already existing one.