The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Group Of Friends/platers

WorstPlayer

Hi, i know this seems odd maybe but i am hoping to make some friends that are usually/regularly online so i can stop looking in recruit chat for a group, i only have a few requirements: Online atleast twice a weak preferably once everday, happy to do almost any mission and number 1, Have to be respectful. Thanks.

pls dont moan about spelling mistake in title.

Edited by ThePredator1701

Hi, i know this seems odd maybe but i am hoping to make some friends that are usually/regularly online so i can stop looking in recruit chat for a group, i only have a few requirements: Online atleast twice a weak preferably once everday, happy to do almost any mission and number 1, Have to be respectful. Thanks.

pls dont moan about spelling mistake in title

wait...this said that this wasn't edited....so this means that........................................................

anyway, I would like to join you...however, i'll be busy in the weekdays, not weekends. usually i'm active at the afternoon.

Idk if this was the right topic though.......this says find a squad....is there find a friend? wait......that sounds stupid.

But yeah I'll join you and be active, if you invite me of course. if I am not doing anything of interest.

I'll do anything that gets me off master rank hunting 24/7

Edited by Magnulast

Wait, you just changed the icon........................................................................................................................................................................oh well...got me confused.

well getting off for a bit...coming back in after 1 hour or such...

Edited by Magnulast

Hello Everyone!

I'd like to invite you all over to come be a part of The Chaos Vanguard and hope that you will consider joining. We're a multi-gaming community with people from all over the world. We aim to help people like you join squads and play both casually and more seriously within CV. In the Warframe section, we have experienced players who are friendly and eager to help others improve and excel, as well as newer players who have benefited from the community environment. Everyone in the section are real good friends, and we're always happy to have a new voice!. There are requirements to CV, but these requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

They include: Minimum age of sixteen(16), Ability to communicate in English and Teamspeak 3 with a working microphone.

If you said yes to all of these, feel free to hop on our forums at http://thechaosvanguard.co.uk/ and put in an application under the Warframe section :)

I hope to speak to you all soon! 

Kind Regards, Melidas :)

btw Chaos Vanguard (which CV Melidas posted about a page back) is a gaming community with a Warframe section. They require teamspeak and a mic in addition to being 16 years old and they are partnered with the Tempus Imperium alliance which consists of 5 clans in Warframe.

You do NOT have to switch clans to join Chaos Vanguard nor do you have to join Chaos Vanguard if you do join one of the clans like Dues Ex Tempus, Dues Ex Tempus Flame, Dues Ex Tempus Lightning, Dues Ex Tempus Sky.

Just wanted to clear any confusion up.

If you like your clan keep your clan. Join us on Teamspeak anyway, knowing that if your clan goes inactive you have an alternative with about 2500 members.

Edited by Blink.Ensu