Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please Make A Trading Simulation In Warframe

Flustershy

By this i mean once a player reaches mastery rank 2 he needs to take a one of those same kinda virtual tests what the actual mastery tests are...

In the begin of the test there will be explained what can be and cant be traded.

after that the player goes on a simulated trading post, there the player will be confronted with several ''trades'' and there is a mixed pool of items such as prime parts resources mods etc..some items being non trade-able (orokin cells or catalyst for example) and some are trade-able like prime parts

and naturally the objective is allways to put tradeable items in the boxes

If the player gets 4/5 rounds successfully he can use the trade chat

If not trade chat will be locked from him and he can try again in 24 hours.

Because i think i can speak for every single trade chat user that its allready bad enough when some guy lists 400 different items individually and the result is 20 lines of text what nobody has time to read anyway...

And then every 5th or so offer there will be WTB hate or Wtb neural sensor Or the typical WTB any non prime warframe or weapon.

So please if you need to put something in U18 a better trading introduction for newbies would be appropriate...

After all isn't that what the game is about.....new players **** sucking ????

Some diamonds from today's trade chat (i will keep names away from this so no one gets ''OFFENDED'')

WTB ship prime...

WTb Arcane mesa helmet

wtb Prismal hate

wtt liset ship for grineer ship

WTB Prisma rhino

Wtt Orokin cell for controll panel

And there is much much more

And all of the users who posted these were under mastery rank 4 

I hope you realize some of those were obvious trolls.

I don\t think that a guy who has 12,3 Hours of the game in his profile is mastery rank 2 who owns a braton kunai and a skana is even thinking about trolling other people.

I am confident enough to say that people like those are not trolls and even if some of them maybe are trolls The percentage of uneducated traders is too damm high...

I mean sure if a mastery rank 11 or so player comes like want to buy ''mystical cores'' that is a troll

but coming from a newcomer who has most likely installed the game the previous weekend, not so likely

Some diamonds from today's trade chat (i will keep names away from this so no one gets ''OFFENDED'')

WTB ship prime...

WTb Arcane mesa helmet

wtb Prismal hate

wtt liset ship for grineer ship

WTB Prisma rhino

Wtt Orokin cell for controll panel

And there is much much more

And all of the users who posted these were under mastery rank 4 

I put WTS Baro's excal prime/umbra set and gott 8 fishys