The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☀️ ☀️ TRON-SEA/OCE/AUS/NZ/SG/MY/IND/Newbie Friendly/Active Discord/Daily Raids/Raid Schoolbus/Movie Nights/Community events/Semi-Competitive

J-tron

Hail!

I am new to Warframe and was looking for the right clan to work with.  Hope you guys could give me a chance to join.

Thankee!

IGN:  Qisa

1. Age: 41

2. Country: Malaysia

3.Have you read About Discordapp post above? Yes

4.Willing to join us in Discord? Yes

Edited by Qisa

Hey man , Just saw your post and im interested in joining your raid just for the company and occasional advice on how to play the game . Im 23 , from malaysia . Yes i have heard on discordapp and yes i am willing to join you guys in it!

IGN:Arief89

1. Age: 24 

2. Country: Philippines

4.Willing to join us in Discord? Yes but will mostly do text chat

Ign and Discord is: Nakee03

Hope that I can join your clan :D I'm new to the game, I think I started playing last week or 2.

Edited by Nakee03

You guys seem pretty cool. I'm fairly new (played a tiny bit yeaaaars ago and then never touched it again) but I'm getting into warframe again and want to join up with a clan to learn and do more in the game. :)

1. Age: 26

2. Country: Australia

3.Have you read About Discordapp post above? Yep, already use discord with my FFXIV raid group and several others, love it. :P

4.Willing to join us in Discord? Yes

Hello, i'm interested in joining your clan as i'm from Malaysia. But i got few questions and hope you could answer it. I never done raids before so can your clan teach me how to raid and let me join in your raids? Do you do daily raid with each members of the clans? I dont use mic usually, u can say that i never use mic, does this bring any harm? sorry if my english is bad though. 

Hello, i'm interested in joining your clan as i'm from Malaysia. But i got few questions and hope you could answer it. I never done raids before so can your clan teach me how to raid and let me join in your raids? Do you do daily raid with each members of the clans? I dont use mic usually, u can say that i never use mic, does this bring any harm? sorry if my english is bad though. 

Hi there awok, sure we do multiple raid sessions daily including both LoRs and Jordas and we always encourage our members to join us. 

No mic is fine as long as you can hear us in Discord and respond using the in app chat. 

1. Age: 17, turning 18 in a month

2. Country: Australia

4.Willing to join us in Discord? Yes, but probably won't be speaking

I'm really new to this game, only have 12 hours on it, and my tenno rank is 23.  Hope this doesn't change your mind :)

Edited by PieInYaaFaceee