Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☀️ ☀️ TRON-SEA/OCE/AUS/NZ/SG/MY/IND/Newbie Friendly/Active Discord/Daily Raids/Raid Schoolbus/Movie Nights/Community events/Semi-Competitive

J-tron

12 hours ago, MacAUS said:

1. Age: 18

2. Country: Australia

3. Willing to join us in Discord? Yes

4. Reason for wanting to join : Looking for a fun, Oceanic group to help me get back into the game. Not willing to do sex acts for membership.

We dont require sex acts to join. However you will have to participate after you join. We here at Death Legacy are a sharing group

All has been replied. Check PM.

4 hours ago, XCaptainPlanetX said:

We dont require sex acts to join. However you will have to participate after you join. We here at Death Legacy are a sharing group

Lol.touché!

Willing to join Discord?: Yeah, sure.

Reason for wanting to join: New to Warframe, but I'm getting hooked. Want a bunch of laid back friends to play with who won't take everything too seriously, and you people seem like the perfect match.

Edited by TRL_BLZER

Age 18

Country Malaysia

Yeah, I don't mind playing new games my clan mates are interested in~ As long as we don't take things too personally when we set each other up~ #CanTakeJokes =)

Well, Kinda sad when I'm trying to solo a boss run or something and I just get aoe\d etc and get mobbed :'( along with not being able to find a clan that would bring me in~

Ign: Juddon

Edited by Natakin

1. Age: 35

2. Country: Singapore

4. Reason for wanting to join : Looking for Asian friends to play with. Warframe I mean. Dank stuff ok but prefer Lube not dry, wait, what am I applying to again?

20 hours ago, Bladdyba said:

Yo Jess, Bladdyba here. I was wondering if Death Legacy still got a slot for me, and if you do, i'd love to come back. Hope to hear from ya soon!

Replied. Please check your forum inbox.

Willing to join us in discord: Yes but unfortunately, I share a mic.

Reason for wanting to join: I want to join a clan so I can fully experience what Warframe is like. Currently, I don't socialize as much due to the fact that I solo and I'm getting bored of it. I want to join a laid back clan where we can eventually do stuff together even though I just started; rank 4. I go on pretty much everyday, especially in the holiday like it is now. 

10 hours ago, Bocliose said:

Willing to join us in discord: Yes but unfortunately, I share a mic.

Reason for wanting to join: I want to join a clan so I can fully experience what Warframe is like. Currently, I don't socialize as much due to the fact that I solo and I'm getting bored of it. I want to join a laid back clan where we can eventually do stuff together even though I just started; rank 4. I go on pretty much everyday, especially in the holiday like it is now. 

Sorry, but our age requirement is 18.

2 hours ago, hongyuan95 said:

1. Age: 21

2. Country: Malaysia

4. Reason for wanting to join : Because pew is a bad artist and it's sucks to play alone.

A message has been sent to you. Please check your forum inbox.

1. Age: 20

3. Willing to join us in Discord? No

4. Reason for wanting to join : people say this is the true path of tenno. And laughter is the best medicine while playing warframe.

Tbh, idk what to say.

16 hours ago, GekkoZai said:

3. Willing to join us in Discord? No

4. Reason for wanting to join : people say this is the true path of tenno. And laughter is the best medicine while playing warframe.

Tbh, idk what to say.

A message has been sent to you. Please check your forum inbox. Invitation to the clan has been revoked.

Please review the "Requirement to join our clan" section of the recruitment post. Should you still be interested in joining us, please acknowledge it in your application.

brain pls.

Edited by Virgins
misplaced brain

1. Age: 18

2. Country: Australia 

4. Reason for wanting to join : Looking for a good group of guys to play with and show me the ropes so I don't flail about like an epileptic at a rave party.

On 13/09/2015 at 7:57 PM, jess-DeathLegacy said:

2. Country: Singapore

4. Reason for wanting to join: Looking for players to chit chat, mess around and have fun with

Edited by Renfred

13 hours ago, Virgins said:

A message has been sent to you. Please check your forum inbox. Invitation to the clan has been revoked.

Please review the "Requirement to join our clan" section of the recruitment post. Should you still be interested in joining us, please acknowledge it in your application.

brain pls.

4. Reason for wanting to join : ( ya i will laugh while playin till realised its been 24hours non stop warframe-ing.)