Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ah Yes. The Frame....of War.

(PSN)Spydey01

Man, I love this game. I forgot how much I love this game. I remember starting this last January but, I took a break because I couldn't get into it. Then I came back(to find my Loki replaced on the starting line up with Volt, no less v_v) and it's addiiiictiiiiing. Then I stoped for a month and now, I'm back again lol.

Looking forward to playing with you tenno. Sorry if it's long. I was nervous to post at first now, it's just all pouring out xD.

Oh. Thanks lol. I have a loooooong way to go before I'm done I think. I still have to complete Ceres, Eris, and Sedna. And I'm starting a RvB type of thing so, I'll be busy with it still :D.

Not to mention all of the new primes, dojo weaponry and syndicate weapons aswell as the new frames to try out and play around with. Those alone will keep you entertained for hundreds of hours

Thanks, Shadowqueeen!

I know right? I did a submersible for the first time a few days ago and was like "WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" If they added some wildlife or like a giant whale I'm the background thatd be awesome lol.

Yeah, I'm struggling to get to 12 so I fan use that new red veil Cernos looking bow lol. That thing is smexy.

Hey, question, my reply box isn't appearing. I have to post via mobile device. Anyone know anything about that??

Thanks. I'll try it when I get home.

anytime

Lol I finally sum up the nerves to get involved in gaming forums and it doesn't even like me lol. I think that's sardonicism lol.

it`s not a lion`s shrine you know :P just gather enough knowledge of the game before posting to avoid people spiking at you

Thanks, Silverbones. That's a dope name BTW. Silverbooooooones. Lol.

Haha thanks for trying to help, man. It's still all trippy. It's all good. Just no quoting for me lol

There have been a lot of bugs cropping up lately - doesn't seem to be your fault. 

My reply box was converted to a plain text editor instead of a rich text editor somehow, which meant that I couldn't quote people either. I also couldn't do things like embolden my words with ctrl+b and the like. I cleared out all of my cookies and temporary Internet files and that seems to have fixed it.

Oh, and welcome back ^.^