Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Epic Gaming Moments

TheErebus.

This is off-topic, so I doubt anyone will care for a small hijack.

My dad was stationed in Germany during his service and speaks fluent german. Growing up he was teaching me the language and I showed no interest. I'd love to travel and it would be a plus to know especially the curse words.

When I nailed someone right in between the eyes with a bow

ips9s6.jpg

It was blissful

That's an Epic screen capture, perfect center on the forehead! That is super Epic!!

My dad was stationed in Germany during his service and speaks fluent german. Growing up he was teaching me the language and I showed no interest. I'd love to travel and it would be a plus to know especially the curse words.

Travelling Germany is a good idea as long as you don't go anywhere near Sachsen, not because there's nothing to see there, but rather that the inhabitants are racist. Though you'll probably have no problems as long as you don't have a rather dark skin color. Just as a little heads up.

Warframe. Got a pug in recruiting tab. Got heat that I was using banshee. 40 minutes in I had died once reviving one of them. They on the other hand, 2 rhinoobs master race idiots had died about 14~22 times already and were complaining that they weren't doing any more damage.

I still send them the pics I took from that survival to them. Must be 8 months now...

Justice served.