The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elemental Warframe Combo's

DoritosandDewGG

Alright I came up with an idea making the elemental frames more viable for endgame (not saying they're useless). I was thinking maybe when two elementals use there utls around the same time they have 100% chance to proc and elemental combination.

Example one, when volt uses his ult and ember uses her ult or fire blast, all enemy's affected by both of there abilities proc a radiation on the enemy.

Or frost and saryn make viral, saryn and volt make corrosive and could reduce a lot of armour on the enemy and so on. I think this would be a good idea because it will encourage people to use teamwork and tbh this seems like something that should already be in the game.

So could be like it will proc if both are cast within like 3 - 5 second of each other.

Sorry if this has been brought up before

Edited by DoritosandDewGG

Cool idea! But if the enemies get hit with fire then electricity a d proc those both, dont they already get radiation? Either way +1!

]\'[okuto bunshi

Peace out.

You have to get the damage type already on a weapon or warframe that has the damage type for it to proc I think, like oberon with radiation. I'm pretty sure atm if some guy gets hit by fire and electricity he'll either panic or get the electric status effect.

Edited by DoritosandDewGG