Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert For Defense Mission Cryopod Health

DrSnips

I agree with the shield down thing. maybe a visual in addition, seeing as the pod/core doesn't have a visible shield, we could add one like a small bubble, that way we can glance and check without having to carefully aim at it.

An alert might be helpful, but tactics are a more important factor to me. Far too many people want to spam the entry points and aim down the sights without thinking that all players need to be conscious of the pod.

People have this mind set where everyone assumes, that someone is going to stay with the pod, then mission failed.

People have this mind set where everyone assumes, that someone is going to stay with the pod, then mission failed.

maybe pubbies do, but clanmates and i defend our cryopods pretty heartily. we put ourselves between the enemy and the pod, etc. 

but, sometimes it still dies or almost dies without any of us noticing it, especially since it's visibility is reduced when you're aiming. 

i like the idea of an alarm when the shield goes down, and a visual element of the shield. 

something just as simple as a single beep would do it, but something a little more warframe fitting. 

Edited by taiiat