Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Proxy Rebellion Alert - Feedback

CyklonDX

This alert really made me think how fun it would be if we had all bosses/minibosses show up on def waves and maybe even survivals.

Just imagine having Jackal appear at wave 30 of defense :) , or Ambulans at survival 40min in.

(They don't need to drop warframe parts)

still i think it would be quiet fun of % chance of them appearing during your missions.

The Corpus AI security arsenal really deserves more attention even outside of defense/survival missions. The unique thing about Corpus Bosses compared to Grineer bosses is that they are mostly just really expensive proxies, and as such can be remanufactured. The Eris tileset shows that they have a whole bunch of Jackals just lying around that they don't use, and apparently they used one in an invasion. Pity it was wrecked before we could reach it.

The way I figure it, Higher level planets like Europa and Pluto are full of proxies, since the Corpus have gotten smart enough not to waste crewman on us. Proxies like this would really put the corpus on even ground with the Grineer. Imagine how great it would be to fight off hordes of moas and scavenger drones, when suddenly a raptor comes over the hill.

Edited by DarkSignal