Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Framerate Issues As Of 17.4.4

[DE]Artarrwen

To be clear this has been occurring since the Ninkondi update but wasn't as severe and consistent as it is now.

The game would periodically jag for a few seconds as if the framerate drops, however in-game framerate counter stays at 60, frame time is consistent. Third-party FPS counters like Steam overlay don't drop either.

I can't pin it to my hardware since

1.My CPU/GPU/MB temps are all normal.

2.This happens under load in combat and when idling on the Liset regardless of temperature. No usage spikes on CPU/RAM/GPU either.

3.Other games perform fine without any issues (as far as my hardware allows).

4.Didn't happen before the recent updates, no changes to my system

Specs:

Win 8.1 x64

ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Motherboard

AMD FX-6300 Vishera

8GB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB (drivers 355.82)

Dual monitor system; running the game in Borderless (native 1920x1080@60Hz) Tried shutting off the secondary monitor, didn't change anything.

Settings: Everything on; VSync on Auto

This machine runs Warframe at 60fps, drops to 40-50 at worst but the game didn't lag as it does now, this is new. Happens quite often. Very annoying.

Edited by Artarrwen

Was there anything going on that you could attribte to the framerate drops? Like certain frame idles in the Liset or Hall of Mirrors in game?

If there is then again, I can't quite pin it. Doesn't seem to be any specific loadout that's doing this. No intense effects like HoM or anything, no. Testing with various frames and loadouts but so far the issue persists.

I don't think any of this is relevant TBH.