Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So The New "brawler" Frame Is Actually An Earth Elemental Frame.

Mak_Gohae

i just think this new frames gunna sit in our inventorys it sounds like mastery fodder to me

1st ability gimic

2nd ability cool but volt does it better

3rd ability... i can turn 1 thing to stone in front of me or make the map move 75% slower with nova.... let me think...

4th is where this could shine if they can deal good end game damage could be a cool toy if they dont have a duration on them once again good toy if they have a duration and are useless id rather go my nekros and have 17 useless allies rather than 2

all in all the names the last of my worries for this new frame

also note about wu kong hydroid can turn into a puddle wu kong can turn into a cloud... ok maybe... atlas wont be so bad compaired to this

The first ability is the same Zephyr's but in land and it actually does damage.

2nd will probably most be used as boulder.

3rd, with stretch it could probably be extended where the slow walk doesnt matter.

The fourth is actually the one that has me worried because friendly ai is very random in this game and spending 100 energy on a Nephilim running in circles trying to punch a shield Osprey it cant reach is not fun. DE needs to spend some time on the ai of these things. Maybe have them have priority targeting and have them go for the most dangerous enemies first. And please, have them stick close to the frame.