Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connection Issues (Chat, Game Launcher And Server) [Megathread]

SuperheroJack

Just go to Ceres Dark Sector and join random groups, it's the best thing to do right now. and bring your chroma with you just incase the random group doesn't have a chroma. Remember: Don't use your chroma if it's under lvl 30 and there's another chroma with lvl 30

Edit: Since this is my first post i want to say that i have had a ton of fun in Warframe and i have never had a complaint. Just posting as others that chat is not working. Eastern USA here.

Edited by Bsherder

There is a little tiny man sitting in a office, keeping eye on his watch, waiting. When weekend comes, he puts his little tiny finger on a little tiny red button under his desk. Once the right time comes, he presses that button and releases a little tiny bag of major bugs. Noone knows who's that little tiny man, noone have seen him. He just sits there and does all those evil things unnoticed.

Shorter: I have the same problem.

Lol ! 

DE you're making this kitten cry.

rs_560x400-140707115514-560.2Purrmanentl

damn she is cute !

So I made 11 million credit so far and this bug wrecked it ! DE if you can please extend the double credit days ! I am on a mission to get 100 million this time , i missed double credit week last time as I went home after a long gap , and my frnds were bragging abt how they made 20 million and 30 million , so this time its my turn ;)