Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragon Boss "the Legitim" (Boss Concept)

Farias2315

Here, a dragon boss. This boss its so hard to beat, so you need a team of 8 tenno, the dragon drop arcane`s item and with a probably of 5% an a epic sword for al of the team.

(If you like this, i make one more with the concept COMPLETE of the Dragon, this is just an a idea.)

Edited by Farias2315

I have an idea too,

Here, a worm boss. This boss its so hard to beat, so you need a team of 69 tenno, the worm drop arcane`s item and with a probably of 7*10^-8% an epic inflating tube man noggle for al of the team.

(If you like this, i make one more with the concept COMPLETE of the Worm, this is just an a idea.)

instead of a dragon it will be an infested giant monster, and i heard it will be of 16 players on archwings.

I'm so not hyping for that feature xD not until they do real improvements on AW.

besides that u also have lephantis, he is like a mutated and degraded dragon with 3 heads, but no legendary sword drops, cause this is no medieval game.

Edited by 7grims

instead of a dragon it will be an infested giant monster, and i heard it will be of 16 players on archwings.

I'm so not hyping for that feature xD not until they do real improvements on AW.

besides that u also have lephantis, he is like a mutated and degraded dragon with 3 heads, but no legendary sword drops, cause this is no medieval game.

Shhh

Look at the other topics in this section. Read the Concept Help, Tips, and Tutorials in this section. It is pinned at the top.

Work harder on your concept, because there is no reason anyone should read or comment on your idea as is. There's nothing there.

This is lazy, and half-assed. (Those aren't insults. Just facts as I see them.)

Try again. I know you can do better.

Edited by Rhekemi