Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Suggestions/ideas/problems.

JustGotFadedAhaha

Now I have a few ideas for melee. While Using melee as in switched to the weapon, I think you should be less susceptible to staggers for example the rollers and hooks and maybe faster knockdown recovery depending on the type of melee you are using. Daggers/swords get fast recovery while the huge weapons get a bit slower recovery.

Now speaking of swords and daggers Ive run into a bit of a problem while facing grineer. Those grineer shieldmen are extremely hard to hit or get around. Idk if its just the weapon im using (Dragon Nikana: Blind Justice) but there is no way to hit them unless I knock them down or stagger them. Now you may say that is an easy thing to do but using melee makes you more vulnerable because you are in the middle of the fight slashing getting shot at from all directions, and for weapons with especially small knockdown radius like the nikana it is hard to knock them down and get the kill, not to mention the time it takes to do that can get you easily killed. And speaking of hard to hit enemies there is always the problem with flying enemies or very small enemies on the ground.

I would like to see your guys' take on this subject.   

Edited by MyNutsHaveExploded