Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Was New 2 Weeks Ago .. Welcome New People!

ShadowQueen_X

Or maybe 3 weeks :) about 70 hours anyway.

As i have absolutely no useful purpose around here, being devoid of warframe knowledge, thought i'd offer up some thoughts on being a n00b which may help other new people.

So, hows it gone - amazing!! So addictive: warframes, weapons, mods and more to farm and level up. My 5th warframe is nearly built. Love Valkyr - matches my mood after a day at work. Try different warframes, they can be quite different. I get lost a lot!! The rest of my squad are off doing battle while i wonder how the heck they left the area i am in - when new try and follow the others. There is so much to learn and i am way to lazy to spend time reading the wiki (as great as it is), but ive been helped so much by veteran warframers - everyone new MUST find a big brother/sister, having someone to help you understand what to do and transport you to the right places makes a huge difference - maybe join a clan, or try chatting to people in game in the squad chat - friend anyone helpful. Reach out on here - ask for help and someone almost certainly will step up.

Dont waste the reactor/catalyst doubling mod capacity on something average, keep some good mods unlevelled for new warframes, have health and shield mods levelled up for use when capacity allows, you can buy stuff but its rewarding to farm most of it, open every container in game and pick up everything. If playing defense have a good run around between waves to find the mods. Basic help but its all i have :)

Most of all - Enjoy!!!! If you are desperate you can friend me :)

Special thanks to the guys who have helped me.

Queenie x

P.s. i did do an introduction post when i started :)

Edited by ShadowQueen_X

Or maybe 3 weeks :) about 70 hours anyway.

As i have absolutely no useful purpose around here, being devoid of warframe knowledge, thought i'd offer up some thoughts on being a n00b which may help other new people.

So, hows it gone - amazing!! So addictive: warframes, weapons, mods and more to farm and level up. My 5th warframe is nearly built. Love Valkyr - matches my mood after a day at work. Try different warframes, they can be quite different. I get lost a lot!! The rest of my squad are off doing battle while i wonder how the heck they left the area i am in - when new try and follow the others. There is so much to learn and i am way to lazy to spend time reading the wiki (as great as it is), but ive been helped so much by veteran warframers - everyone new MUST find a big brother/sister, having someone to help you understand what to do and transport you to the right places makes a huge difference - maybe join a clan, or try chatting to people in game in the squad chat - friend anyone helpful. Reach out on here - ask for help and someone almost certainly will step up.

Dont waste the reactor/catalyst doubling mod capacity on something average, keep some good mods unlevelled for new warframes, have health and shield mods levelled up for use when capacity allows, you can buy stuff but its rewarding to farm most of it, open every container in game and pick up everything. If playing defense have a good run around between waves to find the mods. Basic help but its all i have :)

Most of all - Enjoy!!!! If you are desperate you can friend me :)

Special thanks to the guys who have helped me.

Queenie x

P.s. i did do an introduction post when i started :)

Hi! Welcome Queenie. Read your 1st intro and very nice advice for new players. I laughed when you said valkyr matches your mood after a day's work. I can relate to that. But mine would be Mirage and her crystal ball - as in PARTY TIME bring out the piña coladas!

Only advice is - do not turn on the life support system too early. I learned the hard way with tears and blood. Well okay not blood.

Anyway, have fun!