Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clem Ps Painting (Updated

FlareStarX

Hey my name is FlareStar! I don't make a lot of Fan Art (in fact I only think I made one before hand lol) do time for College, trying to find a job, Friends and Family, and the fun of the game Warframe lol. But with the comic contest I found and made time to try to enter, unfourtently some of it.... Okay most of it was sub-par lol, there were things I definetly could've improved for that photo, but I did have a ton of fun doing it, and all seeing all the awesome entries!

One thing though, is that I did enjoy how kinda good Clem looked for my comic, so I went back in and detailed him a lot more enjoying every minute, and what I did is I used Photoshops paint tools to make this of a screen shoot I took! I hope you enjoy this! (Reference bellow the painting) 

Painting UPDATED with back round

rg4dQL8.jpg

Painting (no backround)

xvrKpgA.jpg 

Reference!

fewVPJG.png 

UPDATE: Taking ideas for who I should do next when I get the time

Edited by FlareStarX

Give it something in background, it feels a little plain. Maybe some grakata.

Maybe even explosions... an explosion that has the cloud shaped as a Grakata as it starts raining Grakatas also!!! YEAAAAAAH!. But seriously I will see If I can get a good enough background lol

I notice Clem always has a slight tilt in his head. Also heard Darvo will have Clem Specter BP's every week i hope this is true?

I havent used my specter bp since i wasnt able to buy the Noggle i wish to keep it as a souvenir :'(

P.S. +1 nice work

Edited by xLordKogax

I notice Clem always has a slight tilt in his head. Also heard Darvo will have Clem Specter BP's every week i hope this is true?

I havent used my specter bp since i wasnt able to buy the Noggle i wish to keep it as a souvenir :'(

P.S. +1 nice work

It is true! Every 7 days they have a mission for you and if you complete it you get a clem bp then you have to wait till the quests refresh. Talk to Darvo if you want the mission :)

It is true! Every 7 days they have a mission for you and if you complete it you get a clem bp then you have to wait till the quests refresh. Talk to Darvo if you want the mission :)

HELL YEAH!!!

This is the best alternative to missing out on the Clem Noggle is having him in game as a Squad member!

As Chief Keef says SQUUUUUAAAAAAAADDD!!!

Do a Syndicate member next; I say Simaris since he's rather intimidating, screen shaking and all when you talk to him.

I hate Simarius xD he is intimidating in a CREEPY way... Always feel like next visit he is gonna murder me :A:

If I did do him next I should do the screen shake as you said witha blazing inferno like backround in it >w>

Edited by FlareStarX

This is...Clemtastic! See what I did there?

Clem Clem (I like!)

+1

Haha thanks. Thank you all who has supported so far! For my next one I might do simarus since someone suggested it, OR I might do Trinity Prime + the weapons I use. Trinity has always been my #1 and now being able to have her as a prime… OOOOH YES <3