Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Video Guide] Farming 100K+ Syndicate Reputation

MrToilet

Question

20 answers to this question

Besides a few weeks ago, when new weapons arrived, I didn't even care to gain rep.

Dont do the daily rep, do not do the synd alerts, do not catch medallions, since its all not worth... the only thing i buy from the synds are void keys once in a wile.

But yah very rarely i do look up for medallions, just for fun when im bored.

so, why would u need 200k rep daily? O_O

Edited by 7grims

so, why would u need 200k rep daily? O_O

Reach max cap in 2 - 3 days ?? buy 8 syndicate mods a day ?? get two weps for sell ?? get syandana and distiller from the first day ?? get 8 key packs a day (with 1 guranteed T3 or 4 and the others may have one T3 or 4 too) ??

i mean... why not wouldn't you get so much rep daily ??...

Edited by 6KIRA9

Wait. After you do ur syndicate missions & get all medallions. You can still get them from other ppl games? I swear I could've sworn I read somewhere you couldnt. Most of the video was a no brainer but getting medallions from other ppl games I didn't know about.

You can,that's how I got mine. I asked clan members to invite me to their syndicate missions. You won't get the mission reputation at the end, but you can collect the 8 medallions. Maybe on XB1 is different, but give it a try.

Decided to give it a try, joined a friends game and was able to find them medalions, pretty good way to farm extra rep when all daily is over.

How do you play or type? 0.o

I am more curious how he obtained a computer in the first place!

Not trying to offend you, but That voice is so annoying i stopped watching after 1 minute. please, if you going to quitte shy like videos use a normal voice program. the video itself was good but that voice...

Don't worry, it's cool.

This was my first test, but I will try to work on that in the future.

Thanks for the feedback.

I am guessing you have to be at the same syndicate rank to pickup extra medallions. I have taken people into my runs before, and they get no visual clue or prompt when standing right next to medallions that they can't see.

Also of note- if you get all low level medallions, you can quit and restart. I got two 5k medals in the same run after doing this.

I am guessing you have to be at the same syndicate rank to pickup extra medallions. I have taken people into my runs before, and they get no visual clue or prompt when standing right next to medallions that they can't see.

Also of note- if you get all low level medallions, you can quit and restart. I got two 5k medals in the same run after doing this.

You do need to be the same rank.

Reach max cap in 2 - 3 days ?? buy 8 syndicate mods a day ?? get two weps for sell ?? get syandana and distiller from the first day ?? get 8 key packs a day (with 1 guranteed T3 or 4 and the others may have one T3 or 4 too) ??

i mean... why not wouldn't you get so much rep daily ??...

exactly, i dont need all that trash, why would u pursue worthless stuff with so much effort :/

but ok, i get ur point.

exactly, i dont need all that trash, why would u pursue worthless stuff with so much effort :/

but ok, i get ur point.

also i find it fun to seek for those meds lol maybe only treasure hunters like wasting time looking for stuff and secret rooms all the time XD