Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any News From De On The New Handle Warframe ?

So we have gathered enough materials to be able to build us the Reaper handle/Latron Stock Warframe ( i hope ). But I see no announcement from DE on a release date for it's blueprint.

Also, what are it's skills, and what is it called ? Would appreciate an official statement from DE on it's abilites etc. preferably with a teaser screenshot.

Thanks.

Edited by Eeshaan

Warframe Name - Handle.

Skill 1. Handle - Throw a single handle. 3 damage. Stun target for 9999999999999999 seconds.

Skill 2. Handle to the max - Put 2 handles together. Swing handles in 180 degree circle like numchucks. 3 damage. Stun target for 9999999999999999 seconds.

Skill 3. Handlenado - AoE Handle attack 3 damage. Stuns target for 99999999999999 seconds.

Skill 4. Reaper Prime - Summons reaper to be used for 1 second and then disappears. uses 400 energy.

this was datamined btw.

EDIT: Found a screenie of his face in the files. Here it is.

t-handle-cutaway.jpg

Edited by austinrelis

I literally can't tell if this guy is trying to be serious about this post or not, how is it even possible to think this?

Of course we're serious. There is definitely a Handle warframe coming out. It was datamined and everything, using a handle. No one is joking at all.

I heard the only way to get his BP is to farm 100 handles that you then have to use to summon the great handle monster who if you manage to beat may drop bp. Unfortunately you can only summon him if you farmed a handle-key and use it during the ? alert

Edited by marowit

Of course we're serious. There is definitely a Handle warframe coming out. It was datamined and everything, using a handle. No one is joking at all.

This man is correct.

To datamine this information, I had to create a new program with my handle to open the handleframe.handle file he was contained in.

Warframe Name - Handle.

Skill 1. Handle - Throw a single handle. 3 damage. Stun target for 9999999999999999 seconds.

Skill 2. Handle to the max - Put 2 handles together. Swing handles in 180 degree circle like numchucks. 3 damage. Stun target for 9999999999999999 seconds.

Skill 3. Handlenado - AoE Handle attack 3 damage. Stuns target for 99999999999999 seconds.

Skill 4. Reaper Prime - Summons reaper to be used for 1 second and then disappears. uses 400 energy.

this was datamined btw.

t-handle-cutaway.jpg

made my day X***D

Warframe Name - Handle.

this was datamined btw.

t-handle-cutaway.jpg

Made also my day, this, sir is freaking amazing! /sign