Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weird Dream.

Revel72

I have always been nice, I always have been helpful. I am great just like everybody around me. Deserved I a thank you from it have I? I guess not. Learned it all I have from my mother how to heal all kind of ailments and wounds. My father taught me how to persuade and sneak. Although I do not still feel appreciated and with my life I have appreciated them to be ones who guides me.

Father has told that I am something what keeps him pushing on but I more of feel like a weight on his valiantly and nobly standing form. My mother has told me that there is nothing else she loves more than her family. Me and my father. I still feel that dark blooming on top of my head that they were just words of kindness. Something what is just kind as I have had been but I still feel that being myself just isn't enough for them.

I see myself running from my shame what I have created. I am wearing trinity warframe but I still can not loose the pursuer of mine. Far ahead of me. I see something bright shines gloriously like a sun. I continue running and finally reach it. *gasp*

"What was that dream?" I asked from me as I raised to sit. I took my pillow behind me and hug it. I feel nibble of fear but slowly it gets overcome by curiosity. Will to find out although. Know I do not would my mother be willing let me know or does my father allow it. Something or somebody whispered. Where I live is the haven of choice. I would be a prisoner of my personality if I don't pursue something what interests me.

I nod to myself and get up from bed. Just like my father said "Time tells this story and we react and act" "Time moves forward and so must we. Time changes us and those changes are choices. Will we seek how to revert the change or do we push on" just like he said "Time is every sniper's, sharpshooters and marksman's god. Use it, Play it, Buy it and give it well. And there might not be nothing that can stop you"

"Mihya. What's wrong?" I hear my father ask "I just woke up normally and I feel something is changing soon or right now" I said. He nods to me "Can you follow me?" Pyefa asked "Okay" I said. We sat down around dining table and he is on opposite side. He pulls out deck of cards. "Life is like a card deck. Depending on game and how you see it of course. You either get card between bad to good but the fact that how well you can use it. Is always up to you" Pyefa said.

"I understand" I said and that I have repeated more than I can imagine. "Mihya. Focus" Pyefa said and starts to shuffle the deck. He stopped it and took one card from the top as he had set the desk on table. He looked at the card. He takes a pen and marks it from his side. He turns the card to show it to me. I see the mark and I remember it Spade Soldier card. He picks up the deck puts the card in. "If you really think that you are changing" Pyefa said.

"You must pass the test what I made" Pyefa said "Guess the right card? But how that does prove that I am changing?" I asked "That is something what you need to think about" Pyefa said. I tilt my head and think about it. I didn't get anything and look at Pyefa again. He slipped the marked card in to deck when he had picked it up. He shuffles it again. He set four plates on the table when he stopped for a while.

He shuffles the deck of poker cards again. Middle of his shuffling he threw one card on each plate. I saw mark on one of the cards and it landed on far left from me. Pyefa continued shuffling the deck. Then now middle of his shuffling he threw one card under each plate. "Pick a plate" Pyefa said as put the deck on table near of the plate far right. "Far left" I said.

Pyefa threw the card in front of me and picked the card under the plate and threw it in front of me too. "If you decide to look you must deal with it whatever you picked up" Pyefa said (Life is like cards of choice. Simple but I didn't think about it) I thought. I decided to look the cards. Both are marked Spade Soldier and Queen of hearts. Pyefa picked up the card deck. He shuffles the cards and threw three cards first.

They turned to card side as they fell. Full house I think a moment. "Whatever happens. Remember we are still a family. We have given the time to you. You have a choice" Pyefa said "I will pursue to look for what that dream tries to say" I said. Pyefa picked all cards back "You have a hold of a warrior. Only a poker player would have gotten wounded by these cards" Pyefa said "You hid despair blades in to some of them" I said.

"Indeed. Loose to me and you loose it all" Pyefa said "That I know well from your stories" I said "A very image of what change can do and how one turn on river can change course of an entire land. Not just person who is on a boat on the river" Pyefa said. I nod. "Well I guess I should go. Remember. We do not need to know what your dreams were about" Pyefa said as puts the poker cards on his breast pocket and stands up from chair same time as I do.

"I will go for another journey. I will not come back any time soon" Pyefa said "I know. Take your time father" I said as I walk with him to front door. "Don't worry I will come back alive. Either full of wounds or clean and good to go again" Pyefa said "I know father. See you" I said as he exits my house. "Good bye my daughter" Pyefa said. For a mercenary he is filled with mysteries like the scenes of old war. I am thankful from having him.

He really does see me as something what keeps him pushing forward harder. My mother loves me just she does my father but both of them knows. I am important too.

Edited by Revel72

is this a fiction story or a dream.cant tell... :)

Fiction story of a RP character of mine seeing a weird dream and her father trying to make her realize that she has choice she is allowed to change. I named it first way of healer but I saw it unfitting and quickly edited it. To that since it was a bit more fitting since I have myself seen some weird dreams too. Although there is some hints. Let's just hope I can finally get my character to her step two.

Edited by Revel72

I thought this was a weird dream you had, and I was gonna tell you about a weird warframe related dream I had last night. Now I am sad.

Well I will be pointing out the obvious. If I had a weird dream what I would like to share that would go to off topic but this is Fan zone stuff.

Yeah dreaming about Trinity Prime I am... We will see what we are about to get. It will either delay the step or get to doing it.