Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Apate, Master Of Deceit [Warframe Concept]

Tyrantherus

Apate is a warframe that excels at positioning and placement, taking advantage of the surroundings.

Health 100 (max level 300)

Armor 50

Shields 100 (max level 300)

Power 150 (max level 225)

Sprint Speed 1.125

Power #1. Mine: Apate places a mine at target location which arms itself after 1.5 seconds. The first enemy to go near that location is then struck by the mine, dealing 300/400/500/600 blast damage. You can have a maximum of 4 mines placed at a given time.

Range mods increase the radius of the blast, as well as the radius in which the mines detect enemies.

Duration mods alter the time it takes for the mines to arm itself.

Power #2. Detonator: Target enemy has a mine placed inside him. For every second the mine is in the target, the damage increases by 50%, up to a maximum of 500%. An explosion occurs either when you activate the ability again, or when the target is killed, dealing base damage 100/150/200/250 blast damage.

Duration mods change the length of time required for the charges to build up.

Range mods increase the range of being able to place a mine in an enemy, as well as the range of the explosion.

Power #3. Escape: Placing a sigil at his current location, he can activate the ability again to return to that location. The maximum distance you can be away from the sigil is 55/70/85/100 meters, or else it fades. It will also fade after 1 minute.

Duration mods increase the time before it fades away if you remain within distance.

Range mods increase the distance you can be away from the sigil.

Power #4. Mass Trickery: Apate becomes invisible, placing a copy of himself at the target location of equal footing. The copy makes all the exact movements Apate does. The copy, and the duration of the invisibility lasts for 5/7/9/11 seconds. All enemies that fire at the copy have a minature mine placed directly beneath their feat, arming itself in 1 second. These mines deal 150/200/250/300 blast damage. The copy has no actual health. There is no limit to the number of mines created this way, other than that each enemy can only cause the production of 1 mine.

Increased duration increased the time for the invisibility, the copy, and the time it takes for the mines to arm themselves.

The range increases the blast radius of all the mines.

Interesting idea.

Id have his 3 become his 4, just creating a copy and turning invisible to make a grant escape, maybe once the time hits 0, the clone explodes taking out all enemies who aggroed around it.

Number four i'd call "Grand Finale" in an area around him, he places an "arc trap" beneath every enemy, stunning then and then a second later, the arc traps explode, dealing damage.

Just a thought.