Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show Mini-Map Markers In-Game (Quality Of Life)

Gaulwa

I still get lost in some rooms, or head in a wrong direction because I had a quick glance at my mini-map and took a wrong turn.

Determining the exact altitude of the next door can be a challenge in some rooms with more than 2 levels, and sometimes, the actual door is hidden after a narrow 90° corridor. Fairly misleading.

What I would like, are the objective and exit symbols being marked in the 3D world, much like we already have for capture targets and data payloads, but marked on the doors leading to the next objective, or exit.

Make it optional for people who hate cluttering their vision, and turn it off when aiming down sights.

You can also make the minimap BIGGER.

Doesn't change anything as it still not show the elevations properly. Up and Down arrows on a 2D map is confusing in a 3-4 levels room.

I lock the rotation of the map so I can actually get north/south/east/west information to communicate with my teammates, meaning I lose the map rotation that gives a better sense of direction.

Adding a compass would be useful too.

Expanding the map with M will still not help me get oriented in the room, show no elevation, and occupy a third of the screen when all I actually need is a simple 3D icon on the door.

Edited by Gaulwa