Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Update 9 Ideas ;d Just A Thought...

yinka61

Ok so first of all hats off to the Developers on the whole Update 8. Im really enjoying warframe now and cant wait to see what else you guys have in store for us.

Ok so I was thinking what update 9 would be like and my imagination took off like this....

Environmental effects :I love how the void ship has Floors that rise up and Shield you but how about we take that up a notch with Floors that open up like a real trap, and Platforms that move around that you have to jump to get to the next side Just to mix things up.

And Why doesn't Mars have fire lol I'd like to see at least a little bit of flame on the ground I mean its mars...

Um Id Love a Forest Type map  Filled with infected just to scare me.. Throw a Flashlight and The mood is Set. With a Huge glow in the dark Underground Infected map zone. I Know the infected Came from the Pits of Hell haha. Send it too The Null Void. 

(Null Void ): Infected map (BTW Id Love some new Infected monsters Take all the time you need on this update lol )

New monsters : SPIDER INFECTOIDS <---- that would suck on Xini  

:The thing underneath your bed when you when 5... -.-

:Gimmie some ideas lol

Racing Challenge: More like a Who can wall jump, Slide , Wall run  The best. this could be more like a mini game For Dojo perhaps In a new section This could be a friendly match against friends .

I'll Leave this as a Part 1 for now and See how Your Replies Turn out. Again this is just my imagination so CAlhm DoHwn

From what Steve said a long time ago somewhere in the lost history of streams and forums posts, Update 9 is going to be mostly about lore. IT BETTER BE THAT WAY! I don't want any more delays, I want lore!

Content. Actual challenging, deep, engaging content. Not something to farm or pray to the RNG gods for, but something to properly accomplish.

Aside from that, a jungle area would be pretty cool. Go around with a stealth loadout, a few scared grineer, and some treetops, and you've got a setup that would make even the Predator proud.

Ok so first of all hats off to the Developers on the whole Update 8. Im really enjoying warframe now and cant wait to see what else you guys have in store for us.

Ok so I was thinking what update 9 would be like and my imagination took off like this....

Environmental effects :I love how the void ship has Floors that rise up and Shield you but how about we take that up a notch with Floors that open up like a real trap, and Platforms that move around that you have to jump to get to the next side Just to mix things up.

And Why doesn't Mars have fire lol I'd like to see at least a little bit of flame on the ground I mean its mars...

Um Id Love a Forest Type map  Filled with infected just to scare me.. Throw a Flashlight and The mood is Set. With a Huge glow in the dark Underground Infected map zone. I Know the infected Came from the Pits of Hell haha. Send it too The Null Void. 

(Null Void ): Infected map (BTW Id Love some new Infected monsters Take all the time you need on this update lol )

New monsters : SPIDER INFECTOIDS <---- that would suck on Xini  

:The thing underneath your bed when you when 5... -.-

:Gimmie some ideas lol

Racing Challenge: More like a Who can wall jump, Slide , Wall run  The best. this could be more like a mini game For Dojo perhaps In a new section This could be a friendly match against friends .

I'll Leave this as a Part 1 for now and See how Your Replies Turn out. Again this is just my imagination so CAlhm DoHwn

Mars doesn't have fire because there is no oxygen on mars. Mars is named after Mars the god of war, not fire...

Why doesn't Mercury have Mercury vapors? =P