Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Enemy Character & Mob Concept] Tengus And The Centuria : Machine-Health Faction

FoxFX

Thank you guys for the support on this thread. There are some plans to refresh up this particular concept so keep an eye for 2.0 of this.

Aldo, while I am currently on my 2 week long vacation out of the country (missing New Years at home unfortunately ), I have cooked up a lot of other ideas to add to the threads.

Spoiler alert: be prepared Clem fans. You might not like what I will be doing to him soon

• 4 weeks later...

Most of the lore for this group will be in need of change. Also have been gathering materials to start resketching some of the mobs from this faction. Also, the name of them will change as well.

Here is a little quote to show what is in store:

Every second we fight, more Tenno wake up...growing in power. Every unsuspecting minute we patrol, we are ambushed and destroyed. Destroyed and replaced...destroyed and replaced...a cycle many of us could not take anymore.

They left us no choice.

Master Ruk led the movement, and now we will set it in motion. We sacrificed our decaying forms for the price of metal and fire. Complete augmentation. We no longer need air to breathe, nor feel the sensation of pain, nor despair in a degrading mold. We finally created and become our greatest masterpiece.

In retribution, we send a message to the Tenno:

In the name of the Twin Queens, we are coming for you "Moon Thieves," silent traitors, you Tenno. You will soon face the next evolution of the Grineer: THE CENTURIA

In the meantime: please checkout my latest Warframe concept: Sibyl the Oracle: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/599154-warframe-concept-precognition-ability-warframe-sibyl/

• 2 months later...

THIS IS MY CHANCE...WITH THIS ARMY I SHALL PROVE MY WORTH TO THE QUEENS!

ubR0hy7.jpg

I AM THE GRINEER'S LAST HOPE...I AM MASTER OF THE CENTURIA...I AM A GENIUS...

...I AM...TENGUS.

There has been no notice of comments lately, so the new Centuria Concept Thread will be posted soon. Just a few sketches for things to come. Also will be toning down some of the writing.