Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neural Sensor and Neurode Locations

ArcanumMBD

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, and it's more of a lore issue than anything, but whatever. Anyway, I was reading through the material descriptions the other day and we get the following:

Neural Sensors: Implanted neural-link for controlling augmentations. Grineer design.

Neurodes: Biotech sensor organ harvested from Infested entities.

And then if we look at the planet descriptions we get:

Jupiter: Intel is limited on this area. The system maybe have been overrun by the technocyte plague.

Earth: A desolate, ruined world. Home of the oppresive Grineer Empire.

So yeah, I thought it was pretty funny that we're getting Grineer tech from the Infested home base, and Infested tech from the Grineer home base.

Yeah I've been having a bit of trouble finding some neurodes. I got one before though, but after I used it to make an orokin reactor I've haven't had any luck getting neurodes on ANY of the earth missions. :( I've tried going on jupiter too. . . but there aren't any neurodes drops as well. I've been farming them for 4 days already. ( ; ^ ; )

Yeah I've been having a bit of trouble finding some neurodes. I got one before though, but after I used it to make an orokin reactor I've haven't had any luck getting neurodes on ANY of the earth missions. :( I've tried going on jupiter too. . . but there aren't any neurodes drops as well. I've been farming them for 4 days already. ( ; ^ ; )

Farm the boss on Earth, the assassination mission. Bosses have a much higher chance of dropping that planet's rare material.