Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I'm Interested In Developing Games

(PSN)zeratul____12

I am considering getting a career in developing games, and I just wanted to get an opinion on an idea I had.

The would take place in hell, the literal hell, where the laws and rules change depending on the Devil at the time, when the Devil is defeated the warrior can have a choice of either being absolved of there sins, or they can take the Devils power for themselves and rule over hell.

The ruleling devil at the time had grown bored of the last thousand years and had decided to mix things up.

He gave "black collars" that enslave that person to unwavering loyalty to that person, to the tribes that had formed in the depths and told them that for every person wearing a collar there own power would grow and become stronger, but there was a catch, as your power grows your body will begin to change until they are the embodiment of there sins. And so the tribes go to war with each other, tearing everyone apart, and while holy souls are immortal, a damned soul isn't, you die in hell your wiped from existence.

After making your character, you are greeted by death who says that he is unsure where to send you, as your soul has equal parts good and bad, balancing each other perfectly. So he give you a final judgment, go to hell and if you defeat the Devil you will be absolved of all of your sins and granted access to heaven. But if you have become to evil you are refused access or you chose not to go, you become the ruler of hell.

The game would have a karma system, good actions make you good, evil ones make you evil, but when you show up the devil can sense that you aren't like the others your like the ones he bestowed the collars with, and so give you some aswell. To make you stronger, but if you do use them your true nature will be shown as well, and depending on your actions you look more angelic or demonic.

Gameplay would involve the use of both guns and blades.

So would you play it?

Edited by (PS4)zeratul____12

I don't know...Will it be a free-to-play,contain DLC or season pass?

It will be single purchase and a full game, nothing will be left out, or planned, for DLC and no season pass, passes are just a $&*^ move. You've already paid for the game, so why should I make you pay twice for something you've already bought