Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make It Possible To Get Prime Accessories Without Paying

(PSN)flare325

the items would still be exclusive, but only for a time.

Ps. Can you not make posts like this that sound like a cryptic mess of redundancy and childish "but its MINE" attitude?

It would make it easier for us all.

Don't feel offended buddy...It's called reasoning! I don't see nowhere I'm saying it's mine..I'm saying it's ours..(depending on which side you fall)

p.s not everything have to be in your favor.. the real world!

Grand Master, Thank you! But in the real world, exclusive is exclusive and remains exclusive untill the exclusive item is exclusively done! Say that the exclusive item is sold from its exclusive owners to another exclusive owner I would reason with my reasonableness and say hmmmmm, yeah that can do! Like that you can also keep the economy rolling..... Like you said in the last part, it's just cosmetics and wanna haves so it works on the impulsive or just collecting buyers... in the same way it will make others that only want to get and not give the insentive to give more for more...

Me mum always taught me that Beggers are not Choosers: So when you beg (or get something for free), you cannot choose! 

(no insult to anyone intended in this post, it's just a saying)

-AngelShur-

This kind of thing has been dealt with before.Especially in the comic book market.

Exclusive is exclusive.

We get to be all shiny with our first edition items and our certificates of first generation authenticity "item 19/500,000", but they get re-released for the market to enjoy.

That's the real world.

Also, if they're paying, they're not begging.

This is a market demand. Either the market meets the demands or it decides to forgo potential profits. It just so happens that within this game is a controlled economy. Being that there's no option of fan made content like some games, there's nowhere to turn for an alternative: we can't make it ourselves. The only option is to appeal to the creators.

I really would like the chance to purchase old Prime accessories. Don't think they should be available in game without paying money.  Plus rereleasing this old content would provide DE with another revenue source so they can keep on making awesome stuff.

This Thread of mine has become so salty...

Well sorry if I had any part in it buddy. :)

But DE mention at the initial part about PA that it's exclusive. Just like the founders pack is exlcusive and I thank them for keeping their word.

Who knows that when the Open Beta is closed......