The Martian -Movie Review.

SugarShow

I saw it the day of release, my critic is the next one:

Good 3/5

1. Matt Damon

2. On Mars

3. 3D

Bad 5/5

1. Fantasy argument "Usa saving a man left on mars" when they not even care for their Irak veterans.

2. Another movie that don't wanna be racist and put one actor of each race. When I saw the Asian, I was like "there is him, also is fat!

3. Five scenarios: Inside the mar post- Outside the mars post- NASA secretary- NASA press- Spaceship.

4. Leak of content "Matt Damon alone surviving on mars, and...where Ted or Wilson?

5. Leak of fantasy argument: I was waiting for "OMG, He found water !!!" or "OMGosh, He found a alien's spaceship !!!" or "OMG, He found the secret entrance of a parallel world in the future !!!

Final review: The movie isn't so great than you think it is.

Edited by SugarShow

If you think 3D makes a movie... Every movie's gonna get a +1 from that. I find what matters is how they use the 3D because most movies I see having 3D effects only have like one or two scenes using 3D which lasts like 5-10 seconds altogether.

Bad:

1. Arguably if they could successfully send a man to Mars, the events that happened in the real world might have not even happened in their world.

2. Really?

3. Oh right we should have involved Las Vegas too, cause reasons.

5. You should have known what you were getting from the trailer.

Final verdict:

Meh/5 review.

• 2 weeks later...

If you think 3D makes a movie... Every movie's gonna get a +1 from that. I find what matters is how they use the 3D because most movies I see having 3D effects only have like one or two scenes using 3D which lasts like 5-10 seconds altogether.

Bad:

1. Arguably if they could successfully send a man to Mars, the events that happened in the real world might have not even happened in their world.

2. Really?

3. Oh right we should have involved Las Vegas too, cause reasons.

5. You should have known what you were getting from the trailer.

1. You not understand my point, nowadays only 3D movies worth to pay to watch on a cinema.

2. Have you seen Power rangers? The casting was atmost exactly.

3. Five scenarios for 2h 22m.

stop saving Mat damon, demmm.

5. Space sci-fi not related to real events or circumstances?

review of review review: try again/5

Edited by SugarShow