The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interesting Responses In Raptr Q&a

Kyrkitao

They still have 2.5 hours to respond, it runs til 3 PDT. Though they haven't posted anything in 21 minutes, so they may be done (or making sammiches and using the bathroom).

Edited by Kyrkitao

"In response to Frost Prime/Moa Event and it dropping in the Void: DK - It is a very rare item, the event was a great head start for players to get their hands on the BP. We never meant to imply it was exclusive."

I'm sorry, but this simply isn't true.  Here's a quote from DE_Steve:

Empathy for sure... We honestly thought people would be overjoyed. So you can imagine we're disappointed with how some are reacting. A global goal, new enemy type, coded messages, event exclusive gear...

Source: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/39923-de-about-the-extermination-operation/

It's entirely up to DE if they want to change the decision they made to release event-exclusive content, but please do us the courtesy of being honest about it.

Edited by Synopsis

Indeed, thanks for relaying this information.

And if the event is going on, please pass along this message to them if you could:

To DE Staff: I hereby request that you consider the following issues for the next hotfix update:

- Rare Material Drop Rates. Rare materials from each region (such as Neurodes from Earth, Control Modules from Neptune, etc.) have a very low chance of dropping currently. Please either combine this drop with that of the Research Materials that drop, or increase the drop chances. The rates currently are infinitesimal.

- Void Key Drop Rates. Same issue as for the Rare Materials, only more so. Instead of simply leaving this as a possible mission completion award, please make this a rare normal drop from enemies.

- Forma drop rates. Similar issue - due to the overwhelming Forma costs of the Dojo as well as the many things one can use Forma on, please make this a rare normal drop from enemies in the Void.

- UI Updates. diji's mockup for a possible UI upgrade as well as this other good one have both received quite a bit of attention, because their approaches would resolve many present minor UI issues with Warframe's interface. Please consider the ideas in the OP of those threads for possible updates to Warframe's UI.

You have my humble thanks for your consideration.

Kyrkitao, on 28 May 2013 - 1:47 PM, said:

They have resumed answering questions and I have resumed updating.

Excellent - thank you, OP. This is good information, and will help us ask better questions at the Livestream.

Very helpful thank you!

I heard something about Mastery Rank maybe being involved for the new weapons, can anyone find it?

Thanks

It's gone by at least once during this Q&A and the response was that Mastery Rank 8 is required for at least one weapon.