Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buggy Dojo, Limited Clan Gui Options, No Recruit In Game, Help?

East_Side_Ops

So I have noticed something. I'm sure some other people have noticed this as well. I understand there are some things out of the game designers hands. Here is the thing though. Not everyone reads forums that play this game. I myself enjoy looking at the constructive criticism going on in all these forums. The problem is that there really is no good system for clans to be created, grow, and prosper as a whole from inside the game. I believe others might have noticed this. Is there anyway we could get a looking for clan chat in game? It is near impossible to recruit people through forums already and absolutely incorrect to have people spamming to recruit in Region chat. I also think the way things were set up were semi-imbalanced. This patch was the rise of the Warlords? I do not see this. I see people joining clans for weapons and leaving. No MMO RPG interaction. No huge clan goals or achievements. No reason to play well with others and own npc's as a group. I really like the gameplay and most of the custom equipment options but everything is fragmented.

My main issue is, how can new Clans start after massive ones are formed for purely just weaponry.

There are no clan banners, no endgame bosses, no pvp. Why join a clan long term? Why even form a clan. The Dojo is so buggy in itself. I understand this is a beta but the way this patch went, I really dont see much use for clans still. I will admit I have created one. I can make the rooms myself, I can research myself though. There is no chat to recruit, the GUI for the clan ranks and customization is so limited it's crazy. I like the clan idea, but this patch I think created more expectations and didn't perform.

Game is in beta, but Dojo feature is in Alpha.

I understand it's in beta, but this patch was built up to be very clan oriented. In essence it just left me disappointed. Updating certain things too soon.

Edited by East_Side_Ops

I understand it's in beta, but this patch was built up to be very clan oriented. In essence it just left me disappointed. Updating certain things too soon.

Well to be fair, they only mentioned that Update 8 would be clan-centric in the way that they're adding the Clan Dojo, which is at least something clans can do. And Dojos, the very first thing added that are purely for clans, is still in Alpha stage. 

Many clamor on how DE adds new features without fixing old bugs. Well here's a feature that needs patching up, so I'd rather see them fix this first before adding other clan-related features.

Well we are the ones who keep demanding new features, making suggestions and complaining that there isn't enough to do. DE are therefore split, add new content to appease the needy fans, or bugfix? At the moment they seem to be doing a pretty good balance of both in my opinion, if people would just be patient they might be allowed to get somewhere.

Edited by MrGrae