The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Void's Deepest Place

Chris9428

Besides those normal void keys, there could be a tier IV void key that grants access to the core of the void.

Lvl. 100 - 150 enemies might be there + a boss.

You can only get the key as an uncommon drop in a tier III void mission.

The boss could be a Prime Pheonix guarding a vault which can be entered after defeating the Prime Pheonix.

The vault may drop rare mods and have the possibility to drop void keys of a lower tier.

This would add something nice and interesting to the void.

What do you think?

Edited by Chris9428

Some sort of giant, Orokin guardian robot thing would be cool, just imagine some sort of 12 foot tall knight in the Orokin style, blinding light swirling around his massive blade, while the earth (tower) quakes with his every step.

I like the idea of an end boss, but I don't think a phoenix should be it.  Instead, why not have something distinctly dark and orokin as a boss?  I mean all the enemies in this area are "corrupted", why not have a boss that is the cause of that?

I was thinking like a large lion or something, or hell an "Orokin Manticore" would be pretty awesome as well.

Just a thought.

LOL...  the boss will be Vor Prime, jackal prime, golem prime, krill prime, phorid prime, ambulas prime, hyena prime, kela prime, sargas rukk prime, and vay hek prime.

that will be randomized on LV100 all..

LOL...  the boss will be Vor Prime, jackal prime, golem prime, krill prime, phorid prime, ambulas prime, hyena prime, kela prime, sargas rukk prime, and vay hek prime.

that will be randomized on LV100 all..

4 vaubans with energy siphon walk into a bar...

Anything to make the game more difficult. I'd like to see something similar to Path of Exile's map system, where endgame areas have certain traits that increase or decrease risk/reward. You might know ahead of time that you'll enter an ice map, but you'll have higher chances of better mods, and the same would apply to higher mob levels, bosses, maybe no revive variants, solo only variants, no melee, etc. Maps could really be a mixed bag and force players to adopt other playstyles or mod sets to work through them.

Anything to make the game more difficult. I'd like to see something similar to Path of Exile's map system, where endgame areas have certain traits that increase or decrease risk/reward. You might know ahead of time that you'll enter an ice map, but you'll have higher chances of better mods, and the same would apply to higher mob levels, bosses, maybe no revive variants, solo only variants, no melee, etc. Maps could really be a mixed bag and force players to adopt other playstyles or mod sets to work through them.

Yeah, I hate it to have the same mods equipped 24/7.

Always the same on every weapon and almost every warframe.

Right now there are probably 2 different modsets for warframes.