Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"clan Only" Gameplay

Superdoo

I don't know if this has been brought up before but I just wanted to get some opinions on it. With the recent additions to update 8 a clan is a vital part of the experience of this game.  I think there should be a "clan only" option that will filter players that are only in your clan can join a mission with you. There would be several advantages to this.  The main being it's a time saver. Instead of sending and requesting invites you would automatically be matched with other clan members.  I think this will also encourage more teamwork and help with accomplishing goals in the dojo. What do you guys think?

Or you just form a group inside your dojo in the first place....

That's true but lets say your clan is working toward a specific goal for your dojo. Like a certain resource.  You wouldn't have to keep finding new people to replace the ones who quit. Everyone can't be on the same team but they can still work together this way. 

That's true but lets say your clan is working toward a specific goal for your dojo. Like a certain resource.  You wouldn't have to keep finding new people to replace the ones who quit. Everyone can't be on the same team but they can still work together this way. 

Hmm, true