Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The Snipetron A Joke?

(PSN)B0XMAN517

Are you serious? First of all, this was a super old weapon removed from the game a long time ago, before Damage 2.0. People complained/whined about not having it so they finally brought it back to satisfy your jealousy. It's a collectible/mastery fodder. It wasn't brought back to be a high damage gun like soma prime. In fact, now you know how it feels for those who had it since the beginning. You're still complaining about its stats?

Anyways, just wait for sniper revamp.

Edited by SunsetChaos

Believe it or not they may have actually buffed it, I could swear it's reload using to even longer at 4 seconds! But yeah, this thing was pretty much garbage even when it was still relevant to the game, but with how much the game has changed since it's removal it's basically just a collector's item now. Kinda feel bad for people who have to slog there way up to level 30 with this thing.

Snipetron is so ... to level up (bad, crap, awful etc.). I can't even describe ... 

I had much more fun during leveling junk low tier weapons than with Snipetron.

As Lanka user I was looking forward to level it up, maybe for PvP someday ...

But it's so bad, really, so bad that even catalyst didn't changed this fact ... sill crap.

Yes I installed catalyst on it ... because corpus hit scan rifle.

Still useless ... I mean I knew how poor it is, but still tried to level it up. It was kind of slap in my face ö,ö  

O my why this terrible reload of 4 seconds and only 4 round ö,ö 

Bullet sponge leveling is more relaxing than this non sense continuous reload animation.

LFF sniper rework. 

Btw. out of frustration:

Still no Corpus equivalent of Lex P and Vlok