Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Key Packs Need Overhaul

Klaleara

I loved Warframe, it was a lot of fun.  One of the only reasons I didn't mind about it being Free To Play, is that I knew exactly what I was buying, everytime (Which I bought a lot).  None of this random gambling crap.

Now Void Key Packs come along, and I just bought the Founders pack, so plenty of Plat.  I bought one, got 1 Level 3, 2 Level 2's, and 2 Level 1's.  Seems fair, and completely equal.

Now, I bought another, felt like I was unlucky, bought a few more.  This can no longer be luck.  Imo, this is a complete ripoff.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/884109154827269545/601E0E74991B630BBA3EA6FEA86AB8F4AC6DEE5D/

4 Void Key packs, a single Level 2, the rest Level 1's.  This isn't just bad, or wrong, this is badong.  So not only do I have a REALLY low chance of getting what I want in a Level 3 Tower, but I have a really low chance of getting into a Level 3 Tower even while paying.

This right here, has reduced my interest in the game dramatically.  Go back to making it so you know exactly what you are buying.  2 Level 1's, 2 Level 2's, and 1 Level 3 seems completely fine to me.  Raise to plat to 100, don't care.  But gambling for virtual items with real life money, is really really lame.