Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Health Bars

revz1cs

Question

Hi, a couple days ago i encountered a problem. It's more a quality of life problem.

After update 17.5 was deployed, i searched for some tips to improve fps ingame. I found some software that unparks the processor cores and enables the use of multi-threaded.

That's all i did BUT seems now my health bars are horrible, they are thin, ugly colors and borders.

PS : My settings are low and medium but they were like this since forever and yes i tried a lot of things and tweaks, i even maxed everything, didn't work.

Pl0x hlep.

JRVOy4Y.jpg

2 answers to this question

You can change the health bar settings in the options menu. Nothing's wrong with your system; that's how health bars have looked by default since 17.5 (jaggy text and all).

I think the devs fixed the bug where your health bar settings would reset themselves upon rebooting the game, but I'm not sure.

Hi, a couple days ago i encountered a problem. It's more a quality of life problem.

After update 17.5 was deployed, i searched for some tips to improve fps ingame. I found some software that unparks the processor cores and enables the use of multi-threaded.

That's all i did BUT seems now my health bars are horrible, they are thin, ugly colors and borders.

PS : My settings are low and medium but they were like this since forever and yes i tried a lot of things and tweaks, i even maxed everything, didn't work.

Pl0x hlep.

JRVOy4Y.jpg

Is that not just how they look in game now?

They're ugly, ugly colours, thin and bordered.

And also, obnoxiusly unable to be saved with the option "Display health bar over enemy" turned off (I mean, it resets to "on" whenever I log back in).

I mean, I haven't changed the settings I play on between U17 and 17.5.2 and that's also how the health bars look for me.