Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Drops: A Myth

Creative__Name

Question

The Stalker

THIS SUCKA

I have killed this red and black scum 9 TIMES.

And how many times has he dropped Dread? Despair? Hate?

Exactly 0 times.

This guy really hates my guts.

Maybe it's because he gets REKT beat up every time he fights me.

Or maybe it's because the first 5 times I fought him, he got shot through a wall by an innate punch through Paris.

For whatever reason, this guy won't give me the Dread I slaughter him for!

And it's bringing me nothing but dread, despair and hate for this Tenno-killing Tenno assassin.

HATE the Stalker.

TLDR: Can someone tell me his blueprint drop rates plz!

So basically, everyone except me gets all the dreads? RIP me. All I want is a good crit weapon. Maybe I should get that soma prime...

Although I DREAD the fact that it costs so much! I just DESPAIR at the thought of what else I could get with that plat! I HATE that people have made it so expensive!

P.S. You won't outdo me AngelShur.

haha good one! ;-)

Also, the what stalker bundle is way too expensive I believe it's around 650 plat. That's two warframes! -_-

Well it all depends on your patience and wallet.

Also, the what stalker bundle is way too expensive I believe it's around 650 plat. That's two warframes! -_-

its 800 plat

@DJDaRk3y

Wow. The stalker's an ***hole to you. Since U8?

Yeap one big a**hole. Even other assasins weapons i have allready

Edited by DJDaRk3Y

What?

What part of my comment said ANYTHING about U8?

I started 1 year and 3 months ago.

Again special for you:

Me:

How i HATE this guy.

Play from U8.

How many kills? i even don't know

How many marks u have? Ou man don't ask this.

What u got? ~30 Dreads(I just dont know maybe more then 30 cause i have sold all of them (offcourse one was build and i play with it alot)), 1 Hate, 0 Despair. Alot no drop and sometimes mod or resource.

How u kill Stalker? Alot in Solo. Rarely in squad

How do you think he is so called Revenge? No. cause frieking spawn is 1.5%(Host)+0.5%(per other player in team) 

FFS even today i have killed this bastards a**. What he done. Showed me despair from the smoke after he is dead.

SON OF THE. I dont even know.

Shademaster707:

@DJDaRk3y

Wow. The stalker's an ***hole to you. Since U8? 

Me:

Yeap one big a**hole. Even other assasins weapons i have allready

I hope u will understand why i reacted to u like thet

Edited by DJDaRk3Y

Pay attention to which boss sends the stalker so you can re-fight it and be marked by that boss again. Each and every planet boss, including Derelict Assassinate can mark you, so you can be marked many, many times at once. When you are, you will see the Stalker a LOT. More chances = better chances.     

I once had come to Dread the Stalkers arrivals.

After some time, I had some luck in defeating him. But I soon would Despair in the abysmal drop rates of his weapons.

It wasn't until six months ago when I finally got his signature melee weapon, completing the set, when I realized why and how everybody Hates the Stalker.

Crap, a new challenger...

Pay attention to which boss sends the stalker so you can re-fight it and be marked by that boss again. Each and every planet boss, including Derelict Assassinate can mark you, so you can be marked many, many times at once. When you are, you will see the Stalker a LOT. More chances = better chances.

So the more individual boss marks you have the more chance? Can i see the formula, so i can know my chances?

What?

What part of my comment said ANYTHING about U8?

I started 1 year and 3 months ago.

Do not look at this. Accidently copied two quotes and do not know how to make it go away.

Look at your earlier comment and you'll see why he reacted like that.

Edited by Shademaster707

Crap, a new challenger...

So the more individual boss marks you have the more chance? Can i see the formula, so i can know my chances?

Dude, it's easy: marked by one boss, or ten, which will result in more stalkers? 1, or 10 ? 

Or so you think it might be something in the middle? Don't make this difficult when it's so easy.