Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Official] Aklato Bug

Sealgaire

The Aklato text says it's sopposed to be duel Latos but the model used is that of the Bolto. Just wondering if you guys were planning on changing it to the Lato model. Hope you do, because the Lato's the best looking gun in my opinion and looks more suited for duel wielding. The Bolto looks great too, but has sort of a target/dueling pistol look that makes it seem like it should be used alone.

Haven't really tried the Lex, is it really that underpowered?

It is too slow for stun-locks, too much recoil for consistent fire, too slow to allow misses and too small of a clip to get over the long reload time. The DPS is abyssmal and cannot hold a candle to Sicarus, Akimbo Latos or, even, the stock Lato.

i also want the lato models not the bolt model for akimbo, especially since the weapons work like dual latos and not dual bolts. But the best thing ever would be dual lex :-)

Maybe they should reuse the current Aklato model and give us Aboltos. PIN ALL THE THINGS! And now that is out of my system...

Two patches and a model switch hasn't happened. DE can we please have the appropriate model for these dual pistols?

Hopefully it happens soon. Luckily I found this thread before I started going on a tangent on a newly created one.

I've seen the posts already, but they just acknowledge the bug.

So anyways, the AKLATO says that it is two LATOS but the icon is two BOLTOS, as well as in game.

24fw68l.png

4rzrbm.png

Oh, hey, look what I found: A screenie of an Excalibur using DUAL AKLATOS. Wonder what happened? (this was found in the websites screenshot area by the way)

Evolution0000_0.jpg

Edited by Perx