Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loving Trin Access! But... Only 1 Problem.

FlareStarX

I love how she looks, Dual Kamas are amazing, and did I mention Tritny Looks good? This is the best prime looking stuff  by far, this includes the Kubrow armor which I am unable to buy atm :A: (Bought  the $80 bundle) But there is 2 problems which they are so near each other. Kubrow Prime. Though not talking about the armor, I am talking about the collar and the gene kit... The collar... is not worth farming at all atm, reason being is it slightly buffs health and sheilds, but there has to be more right? No.... There is not. I mean I thought it would not cause Kubrow decay though because in the discription says "It reconstructs it in the incubator" but someone pointed out it doesn't, and I can prove it also cause now my Kubrow has 95% now :/ You could say the same thing about prime warframes and weapons, but they have also a somewhat huge change to the design of it! Which brings me to why is the gene kit only part of prime access at all? It would give us more of a reason to get the color if it came with it! Like then what reason is there to farm the color if the tiny collar is just gold now, IMO I think thats worse than sugatras, though I don't hate them as much as others do but doesn't mean I like them to be in like every PA. 

But besides the point, thank you for finally bring Trintiy Prime <3

Maybe I am reading this wrong but I don't see anything in there about stopping decay, I read it as the collar acts as reusable genetic template allowing you to clone the Kubrow.  I have no idea how you would do this though. It clearly doesn't say a thing about reducing decay rate though.

kavasaprimecollardescrip.png

Maybe I am reading this wrong but I don't see anything in there about stopping decay, I read it as the collar acts as reusable genetic template allowing you to clone the Kubrow.  I have no idea how you would do this though. It clearly doesn't say a thing about reducing decay rate though.

Well the thing is, it's replicating the original Kubrow DNA using the template of your Kubrow (or at least that's how it works from a lore perspective), which begs the question, why do they still degrade. The original reason was that they were: " riddled with degenerative defects that must be constantly repaired." but that makes no sense if we now have an original orokin template to use.

I still think Ember Prime is the best looking warframe, but this does look cool too, especially since the original Trinity was a little dated. 

As for the Prime Access and the Accessories, I sadly do not think I will be buying this one :( 

I just do not really care for Kubrows, maybe they could grow on me and I need to experiment more, but whenever I try something else as a companion, I have always end up back at Carrier Prime. Doubt some fancy armor will change that. Diriga would have been cool if they didn't nerf it.