Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavasa Imprint?

Nyhm

Question

Not sure if I'm understanding correctly, but now do I get a special imprint to make the kubrow in the pic? And what is this segment piece? I have been acquire pieces to the collar just don't understand if there is more to it.

"Kavasa Kubrow Prime Gene Masking Kit, and an Incubator Upgrade Segment."

Can I farm these things or do I require prime access? I was only wanting to get the kubrow armor and such from that but does this mean I need to buy the starter part as well in order to get all the kubrow stuff?

I would appreciate any clarity in this, I just really love those kubdoges.

7 answers to this question

You can acquire the collar through the void as well as PA but the gene masking kit, armor and other cosmetics are PA only.

The Incubator segment can be bought from the market, or if you have a clan dojo then you may begin research for it there. And you don't need to buy the starter pack. Kubrow eggs from dens on earth. DNA stabilizers should be in the market for 75k creds.

You can acquire the collar through the void as well as PA but the gene masking kit, armor and other cosmetics are PA only.

The Incubator segment can be bought from the market, or if you have a clan dojo then you may begin research for it there. And you don't need to buy the starter pack. Kubrow eggs from dens on earth. DNA stabilizers should be in the market for 75k creds.

So is the Gene masking included with the "Prime Accessories" Bundle? Is something I am really wanting to know, or is that component of the collar? So the segment is just the one from the dojo?

So is the Gene masking included with the "Prime Accessories" Bundle? Is something I am really wanting to know, or is that component of the collar? So the segment is just the one from the dojo?

Gene masking kit can only be obtained through prime access, prime accessories bundle only give you the armor, so we literally have to pay $100 to get the full kubrow items. Super shady business practice in my opinion. 

Gene masking kit can only be obtained through prime access, prime accessories bundle only give you the armor, so we literally have to pay $100 to get the full kubrow items. Super shady business practice in my opinion. 

Oh man... that is really lame.